Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's the big day!

Caitlin is headed to Rome today. Off on the start of her last 18 months of college and the incredible adventures that God is placing in her life's journey. I'm so proud of her and all the work she has done to get to this point in her life. I can't wait to hear the amazing things God is going to do in her life as well as in the lives of those she meets!

She'll be gone for 4 months and I'll miss her everyday, but this is the opportunity of a lifetime and I'm so excited for her!!! I just hope she doesn't meet some great guy over there and decide to stay. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Italian Guys Allowed!...well at least not yet.

Her flight was delayed...delayed and then cancelled. Changed to a Swiss Air flight leaving later tonight.

Won't get to Rome until tomorrow afternoon...ugh!

Christine...I know she will miss you immensely. You are an amazing friend to her and I am thankful for you!

-Laurie