Friday, June 8, 2012

hahaha ... Maybe I'll post 6 times this year.

Wow ... all I ever say on this blog is "sorry for not posting" or "I'll be posting more soon" or "I don't have internet access at home!!" (still don't by the way). Oh well, I guess I'll just post when I think of it and you can all read if you want when you think about it. That should work out well :)

Guess what? I'm going off sugar. Completely. At least for the next 3 months.
No candy, chocolate, desserts, cookies, etc ... but also nothing that has sugar in it (like bread and a million other things that you wouldn't expect to see sugar in).
Not fun, but necessary.
Actually ... I'm kind of looking forward to the results. I'm hoping to feel better physically, but I also have a feeling that my wonderful God will be teaching me some spiritual lessons through all of this. Like self control ... that's never been a strong point for me.

I had my coffee with cinnamon in it this morning instead of sugar. Yech! It will definitely take some getting used to.

1 comment:

Haley C said...

Well I'm sure the next time I see you you will be ridiculously skinny. Jerk. Good for you. I hope you can stick with it. I know I never could. I hope it makes you feel better too. You should try Stevia. Thats what Andrew uses when he goes off sugar. He likes it in his coffee and ice tea. Plus you can bake with it if you still wanted a sugar free snack! Its the healthiest alternative to sugar!