Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Am I seriously blogging about a cleaning product?

Yep. I'm excited about it too.

Scrubbing Bubbles Orange Action. My new favorite cleaning product. I've used it before, but tonight I let it sit for a couple minutes like it says to in the directions before wiping it off and it was like using an entirely different product. The soap scum and dirt came right off! Who knew that the commercials weren't lying? Well, it took a little more elbow grease than the commercial suggested it would, but when do you not have to use elbow grease?

On a side note: Whoever invented the toilet brush was a genius - they should get a trophy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you imply my shower has soap scum? how rude! (just kidding)

-Laurie

The Marklund's said...

I wish more people would share what products they love. I'm big on reviews from real consumers. :) thanks!

Jessica said...

You use this in the shower? It's SO hard to find good stuff for the shower...