Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Skype attempt

As you know, Caitlin is in Rome for the semester. This, of course, makes communication very difficult. It's made even more difficult by our crazy schedules and the 6 hour time difference. A great solution to this problem: Skype (if you don't know what it is you should probably look it up because I don't know how to explain it. Sorry.). Even with this great solution Caitlin and I weren't able to Skype till tonight for the first time. And guess what? The connection was so bad that we were only able to talk for 3 minutes at a time! It was so crazy. Our entire conversation consisted of, "Hi! oops! I lost you. Can you hear me? There you are! Oh no - I can't see you again." It was sad. It was nice to see her face, but I miss her way too much for that to be enough. I'm not giving up though - we'll try again soon! I think I'm going to have to skip something on my schedule so I can fit in time when she'll have the best connection.

I love you Cait and I miss you so much!!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I love the new blog look! So cute! I haven't tried to skype before, but I've heard it's great!

Caitlin said...

:( I know what you mean.

but one day it will work. yep. :)

I love and miss you bunches!!!