Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Purse That Once Was Lost ...

but now is FOUND!


I lost this purse almost 2 years ago in a random parking lot that I was meeting a friend in so we could drive somewhere together. A couple of weeks ago I get a call from a friend that I haven't seen in a few months, she says that she's found something of mine. Turns out she now works at the dentist's office that the parking lot is attached to! She said she was going through the lost and found getting rid of stuff and felt like she recognized this purse. She opened it up and TA-DA! there was my ID! She brought it to church last Sunday. I am so excited to have it back!! Not just because it's a cute purse, but because it had a lot of important stuff in it that I was concerned about not having. Praise God that nobody stole it (or anything out of it) and that my friend thought to look through the purse instead of just throwing it out!

No comments: