Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog Break

I took a short little blog break because once I get on this thing I can't stop myself!! I spend hours catching up on other people's blogs and finding random blogs and just overall wasting time on-line (not all of it is wasted time, but a lot of it is). So I took a short break and made myself spend time on other things. But I'm back now, couldn't spend too much time away.

The past week or so has been pretty crazy - lots of big and little changes, many of them I either can't talk about on-line or I'm not willing/ready to share yet. One I can talk about is WEIGHT WATCHERS. That's right - I started the good ol' WW plan a little over a week ago. I'm not really that overweight, but it's enough that I'm uncomfortable (especially since I was TINY in high school) so I had started to think about losing weight, but hadn't really gotten serious. And then my bridesmaid dress (for my mom's wedding) came in ... time to lose the back fat! So I signed up and started counting points! It hasn't been too bad - I've even done two 5am workouts (Yikes!). And guess what? I've lost 2 pounds so far! Which I think it pretty good :) The only problem I'm having is that I've had the munchies lately and I haven't figured out what I can have that's not too many points. The good news is that most fruit is no points, but really - a person can only eat so much fruit!

Hope you all are doing well! (those of you that have blogs - I'm just about to check in on how you're doing) If any of you have ever been on Weight Watchers and have some tips I would love to hear them ...

1 comment:

Chris and Alyssa said...

Christine- Air popped popcorn. You can have a ridiculous amount. I can lend you some popcorn and my popper if you want :)