Saturday, March 12, 2011

VERY exciting news!!

Something wonderful happened a few weeks ago that I couldn't post about until certain people were told. Well, they've all been told now and I've been given permission to post this wonderful news ...

My mama is engaged!!


Jay asked her to marry him the Sunday after Valentine's Day! Their wedding is set for mid-June, so needless to say our household conversations (and sometimes schedules) very much revolve around the wedding. Which works for me because I LOVE weddings!! :)

God is SO good and put these two together in a wonderful way! Maybe someday I'll convince my mom to be a guest blogger and share their story. But if she doesn't, just know that God is faithful and He takes GREAT care of His children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is soooo faithful in ALL things!!! Can't wait for the big day...but the planning is a lot of fun too!!!

Congrats to Jay and Melinda!!!!!

Laurie