Monday, March 7, 2011

Sobering Statistics

I was reading through a blog's archives today and I came across this post. It's a few years old, but the numbers are staggering.

Children are hurting and they need our help.

"The least of these" need people to show them the love of Christ ... what are you doing about it?

I know what I'm doing - nothing. I say I love children and yet I am doing NOTHING to help the millions of hurting children all over the world. That needs to stop. They need help.

My first step towards helping is to fast and pray for them this Wednesday. I was reading another wonderful blog (the one about the 10 kids that I wrote about earlier) and the author asked her readers to join her in praying for the orphans this Wednesday. The post can be found here. Would you join as well? Together we can use the power of prayer to touch the lives of little children that we will never meet.

No comments: