Friday, February 4, 2011

HappyLight 6000

My new favorite "toy". :)

Let me introduce you to the HappyLight 6000. It is a "powerful, compact Happy Light". According to the Verilux website:

 •Up to 6,000 LUX of Natural Spectrum® daylight lifts spirits, sharpens concentration and improves energy levels

•Helps recalibrate and normalize Circadian Rhythms for a healthy night's sleep

•Emulates natural sunshine to improve mood and well-being

•Sleek, space-saving design is ideal for home, office or dorm room

•Energy efficient bulb uses only 36 Watts to produce 300 Watts of Natural spectrum light

Doesn't that all sound awesome?? I've only had it for a few days so I can't attest to any of the claims, but I do know that just it's name makes me smile. (I also learned not to look directly at it, especially when you're first turning it on)

No comments: