Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life Overhaul

I am a messy, unorganized, procrastinating, pretty much always late, life full of clutter person. Always have been. I've always been that person and I've always been sick of being that person. So I finally decided - I'm done. I'm done losing important papers. I'm done rushing in the morning. I'm done basing my outfit choices purely on what is clean. I'm done barely being able to find my bedroom floor. I'm just done. So I'm overhauling my life. The next two months will be spent cleaning out my room and car, going through my boxes of "important papers", making a budget, figuring out how to eat better and making myself a workable schedule. With God's help by mid-April I will be a new woman!

I'll be posting pictures as I go (definitely afters, maybe befores too) so check in every once in a while. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine when I was young my room was a mess and nothing Mom or Dad said seemed to have any impact on making me wake up and make a change. One day, when I was at school, my dad took a picture of my room. He had it developed and simply handed it to me. Yikes! It was quite a wake up for me. I had never seen it from any other person's perspective.I'd suggest before and after pictures. The before pictures may only be for your eyes only.

You can do it!
Sally